May 02, 2010

PROCRASTINATION SENSATION









It's an illness. A disease. And it's ruining my life. Excuse the melodrama, but I think I am being murdered by my procrastination habits.
In the past two weeks, instead of revising for what are probably the most important examinations of my life so far, I have watched more movies than I have this year. The first five of which I absolutely adored. Cinematic escapesim is so ridiculously tempting.


- The Private Lives of Pippa Lee


-Cracks


-Adam


-Less than Zero


-Chloe


- Up in the Air


-Leaves of Grass


-Sherlock Holmes


-The Blind Side


-He's just not that into you


-It's complicated


I have also been watching one of the most mindblowing TV series ever, HBO's "In Treatment", which is based quite heavily on a Israeli programme called "BeTipul": It revolves around a psychotherapist and his weekly meetings with four patients. Each episode features one of four recurring patients, with every fifth episode Paul Weston visiting his own therapist and mentor.


Less than 48 hours till the bloodshed. I want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment