March 02, 2012

They do say bad taste is better than no taste.....


I know I said I would publish daily, but I'm working on two slightly longer pieces so I think a "filler" post for today is fair game, right? Enjoying these rhetorical questions for my imaginary readers! This is more of an online journo-chronicle than anything else though! Whilst I write these I am also enjoying "guilty pleasure" songs - a little Ricky Martin and Shakira is definitely sneaking into my YouTube viewing. I know its a total cheese fest but I can't help but feel so happy now that Mr. Martinez is out and can live a life that makes him content. Plus he has adorable twin sons. I honestly had no idea I was so invested in his personal happiness until about 12 seconds ago, a development as worrying as it is trivial. Also, Swedish reggae that annoys everyone apart from me and the dreaded girl&guitar combo. And some Beyonce, though I refuse to feel guilty about that - woman is a fierce machine, despite slightly misguided "Girl Power!" messages. I would say enjoy - but it really is highly unlikely that you will!





No comments:

Post a Comment